Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

The Great Reading Adventure


We are le
arning to write a moment in time about our class assembly, 'The Great Reading Adventure'.

15.03.2021
The Great Reading Adventure 
 
The day had finally arrived I was scared.It was our turn soon when the show had started I felt so nervous and shy because there were lots of parents watching us also the whole school was to. When it started Duffy, Scruffy and his friends started first after when Amelia finished the song came on. That was when I came into the middle of  the hall. When I came in there were lots of parents inside when we were dancing I felt so embarrassed  because I thought that I might make a mistake. When I went on stage I was so scared and really embarrassed  when it was our turn. We did the show Maui and the sun. At first of our play we had Jesse as the sun  he had to come in the middle of the hall and when he turned around that was when I went on. After when my part was finished that was when we had to go and sit back down. When we sat down it was the fairy tales turn the first part of the fairy tales was the three pigs and the big bad wolf the next part was the little red riding hood and also the big bad wolf again .After the little red riding hood it was the three bears they had to act like this the daddy bear acted like he was angry, momma bear acted qiat normal and baby bear was sad because someone ate all their porridge. After they finished we all laughed because it was so funny. When we all finished our parts we had to stand back up and dance to the Duffy song when we were dancing I felt so proud of myself when I was singing, then it was the end of our Great Reading Adventure assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment