Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Tsunami Evacuation


We wrote a recount about our evacuation experience.

08.03.2021

On Friday there was a Tsunami Evacuation when it happened I felt so confused because when Whaea-Deb said shut your chrome books and she said  pack your guys bags fast. At first I thought that we were going on an real trip because she said that we were going on an adventure but when the alarm went on I felt so scared that something happened. when we head about the tsunami I was freaking out but when my aunty came and picked us up I was all good and lucky I had a friend other wise I would've of been bored. When Casey came I was fine when we got a little down the hill we stopped and then Sheree went to go and get her truck and then my aunty went to go and get her truck. While we were waiting me, Casey Charlie and Donnie we hopped in Sheree truck and then Charlie and Donnie were playing loud songs which was so annoying so then me and Casey tried to take the phone off them but they keep on doing it so we told on Casey mum. After that me and Casey just waited for the boys to finish with the phone well we were waiting me and Casey just played some hand games. After a while Casey mum had to go and pick her girls up so she was going to texts us if it was good to go and it was because Awanui was closed when Casey mum texted us we left to go home and that was so lucky that we live on a hill another wise I would of told mum to go to nanny's.


No comments:

Post a Comment