Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

My Mum

IM GOING TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE BEST MUM EVER.

My Mum has dark brown eyes and she has shiny blonde brown hair. My mums skin colour is light brown she is quite small but not the smaliesd yet.           

My mum likes going on family adventures and going to my aunty's house. She doesn't spend heaps and heeps of time on her phone. The sorts of things that she would do is that she would always go to my aunty's house or help us with our homework if we need help.

Me and my mum always go shopping together we always get the same clothes at Postie Plus but when we go in to town me and my mum have to keep it a secret because we don't like the boys coming with us.

My Mum is the BEST MUM EVER because when she is cleaning I will help her and when we finish she will give me a whole bunch of lollies. I will always love her even though when she grows me when I’m not listening and fighting with the boys i Love my mum.

Love From Carly 

No comments:

Post a Comment